Check out the New Student Timeline from Admissions to see the order of steps that will occur this Summer.
Your Enrollment Checklist will update throughout the Summer as you complete the necessary steps to join the UNC Asheville community.
Join us on Moodle for tips and resources to help you succeed at UNC Asheville!
1. Prepare for tuition and fee payment. The upcoming semester bill will be sent to your UNC Asheville email account, so check it regularly. Review the Student Accounts website to learn more about important dates and reminders associated with managing your student account.
2. Submit your final transcripts from other institutions, as well as AP/IB scores as soon as possible. The address to send this information to is:
UNC Asheville Office of Admissions
Brown Hall – Lower Level, CPO #1320
One University Heights
Asheville, NC 28804
3. Check the Frequently Asked Questions page to learn about what you need to bring to EmBark, what to expect, etc. This page will help you prepare for the day. The more you prepare for EmBark, the better your experience will be!
4. If you would like to have a car on campus, review the guidelines and pre-register for your parking pass before classes begin. Students need to visit the Transportation & Parking website to view available parking options.
Accessing OnePort and Your UNC Asheville Email
Log into your OnePort account and check your UNC Asheville email account regularly.
OnePort houses your UNC Asheville email account, as well as your educational and financial records, which include Financial Aid information, transcripts, and class registration. To log into OnePort, follow the steps listed below:
- Go to www.unca.edu and select the OnePort link in the top right corner.
- Click on “First Time Login” link (in the right corner under “OnePort Links” heading).
- Follow the corresponding prompts to establish your password for OnePort and your UNC Asheville email account.
You will need to enter your username and UNC Asheville ID number during this process. This information is listed at the bottom of your admission letter.
All official email communication from the university is sent exclusively to students’ UNC Asheville email accounts, so be sure to check your UNC Asheville email regularly.