We’re looking to hire a Non-Traditional Student to work in our office for the 22-23 academic year! Interested? Learn more and apply here.
Who is a traditional college student?
- Recent high school graduate
- 18-24 years old
- Enrolled as a full-time student
Who is a non-traditional college student?
There is no clear definition of a non-traditional college student. Anyone outside of the traditional student characteristics may fall into this category. Students with any of the following characteristics are non-traditional.
- Over the age of 24
- Delayed enrollment
- Enrolled as a part-time student
- A student with dependents (other than a spouse)
- Working full-time
- Received a nontraditional high school diploma (GED)
If you are interested in learning more about the definition of a non-traditional college student or seeing data on the population, click here.