Skip to content
Where can I learn more about the benefits available to me?
Who should I contact if I have specific questions about my benefits?
- Contact Amanda Deweese, the Student Service Specialist and VA Certifying Officer, through email@example.com or 828-251-6574
I am about to graduate, what is the process for receiving my cords?
- You can find more information about receiving graduation cords here.
How can I find events happening on campus?
- You can see a calendar of all University Events on the front page of OnePort.
How can I connect with other Veteran students?
- Hang out in the Veteran Center! Located on the first floor of Highsmith Student Union (room 118), there’s space to hangout, study, or meet up with friends.
- Download the Raftr app! Raftr is a great place to connect with peers who have similar interests. If there are no active groups you want to join, you can create your own.