You will register for Pre-Orientation in our unique Point of Sale system. This secure system allows you to submit your payment and submit health and information forms for Pre-Orientation in one place.
Click here to view a detailed step-by-step guide on how to create an account and register for your program of choice.
To register for Pre-Orientation follow these steps:
- Click ‘Sign Up’ and create an account in the CampDoc system.
- When logging into the system, it is very important that the profile is created for the UNC Asheville student using their name, UNC Asheville email and their UNC Asheville ID Number (this number can be found on your admissions letter and begins with a 9).
- You may need to log out and log back in with the account you just created to view the open sessions
- Once you have arrived at the landing page, select Pre-Orientation to view the program options.
- Complete the registration for your selected program and pay in full to secure your spot.
- You will receive a confirmation email of registration from CampDoc once you are complete.
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost of your program covers housing, meals, travel during the program, workshop fees, and all SWAG items. The costs below are per-program. If you register for more than 1 program, you will have to pay for each individually.
$175 for July Programs
$225 for August Programs
If at any point you are interested in rescinding your registration, depending on the time that you make this request in the CampDoc system, you will be refunded the following:
- April: 100% of what you paid minus a $25 registration fee
- You will be refunded $150 of the $175 cost for July Programs
- You will be refunded $200 of the $225 cost of August Programs
- May: 75% of what you paid minus a $25 registration fee
- June: 50% of what you paid minus a $25 registration fee
- July: no refund will be provided
The amount that you are refunded is based on when you make the request in the registration system.